Interior design process
1. Space survey
- site, budget and requirement survey
- drawing digital floor plan or processing provided CAD file
2. Conceptual design
- creating template plan and mood board
- showcasing unique ideas and tailor made fittings
- sourcing specific items considering the budget: available furniture, lighting solutions and materials
- mutual store visits
- 3D visualization
3. Technical drawing package
- creating technical drawings according to the accepted 3D plans
- table of sources: furniture, lighting, tiling…
- gathering proposals from recommended distributors
- carpenter offer if required
Supporting the construction process
- site visits with contractor companies and coordination of proposals if required
- unpriced cost estimation if required
- constant coordination via email and phone if required
- technical controlling if required
The final phase is home staging which is available for our clients only: prepare the property with accessories.
Consultancy: if you do not require the whole interior design package but have a few questions regarding the layout, materials or the colour palette you can apply for consultany.
Salon visit: if you are searching for the right materials or tiling, furniture or lighting and you need a professional eye with you you can apply for a mutual store visit with a designer.
These services are accesible with an hourly fee and non-clients are entitled to them too.